| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Grand Junction, Colorado in September is somewhat warm at 19.4 °C (66.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.3 °C (81.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.6 °C (52.9 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in September is 15.7 °C (28.3 °F).
- The weather in September is somewhat parched with occasional rain. A paltry 20.8mm (0.8in) of water falls across on average 5 days.
- In September the skies in Grand Junction, Colorado are nice and sunny having an average of a considerable 9:34 of splendid solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:45 long and the longest day is 13:01 long with an average length of 12:23.
- There are approximately 2:39 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 78.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 21.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Grand Junction, Colorado September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Grand Junction, Colorado, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Grand Junction, Colorado:
- Lander/ Hunt, Wyoming, Usa - 411.4 kms (255.7 miles) N
- Laketown, Ut, Usa - 382.4 kms (237.6 miles) NNW
- Evanstone, Wy, Usa - 316.1 kms (196.4 miles) NW
- Salt Lake City, Utah, Usa - 345.3 kms (214.6 miles) WNW
- Tooele, Ut, Usa - 358.3 kms (222.7 miles) WNW
- Deseret, Ut, Usa - 386.6 kms (240.2 miles) W
- Fillmore, Ut, Usa - 328.5 kms (204.1 miles) W
- Pathfinder Dam, Wy, Usa - 345.2 kms (214.5 miles) NNE
- Laramie, Wy, Usa - 343 kms (213.1 miles) NE
- Cheyenne, Wyoming, Usa - 387.7 kms (240.9 miles) NE
- Fort Collins, Co, Usa - 335.8 kms (208.7 miles) ENE
- Steamboat Springs, Co, Usa - 209.7 kms (130.3 miles) NE
- Fort Morgan, Co, Usa - 423.3 kms (263.1 miles) ENE
- Denver, Colorado, Usa - 322 kms (200.1 miles) ENE
- Colorado Springs Ap, Co, Usa - 330.9 kms (205.7 miles) E
- Pueblo, Colorado, Usa - 361.4 kms (224.6 miles) ESE
- Hermit 7Ese, Co, Usa - 181.9 kms (113 miles) SE
- Montrose, Co, Usa - 132.6 kms (82.4 miles) SSE
- Alamosa/ Bergman Field, Co, Usa - 298.3 kms (185.4 miles) SE